Dear friends and family in Christ,
This Bible Ministry belongs to and is administered by YaHavah
and Jesus. This is YaHavah's ministry and he is calling for other messengers-- common people like myself-- to be his messengers
and disciples. He doesn't need an advertising budget, he needs you..
Be Bible Literate
The Bible and Spirit of YaHavah
Teach Truth, Integrity, and Respect
Only the Bible and Spirit are trustworthy sources of truth. No doctrine containing the word, "God", can be tested with another doctrine containing the word "God". Use the proper name of the person in the Bible being discussed. FYI...the Holy Spirit has a name; it is YaHavah because the Bible says YaHavah is Spirit.
- YHVH Elohim is our one and only Creator (Gen. 1-1-5; Jn. 1:1-5)
- YHVH is Spirit (Gen. 1:2, 6:3; Prov. 1:23; Jn. 1:4)
- YHVH’s Spirit is the true light (Jn. 1:4)
- Everything was created according to YHVH’s plan and reasoning (Is. 14:24; Rom. 11:33-36))
- YHVH spoke and Jesus was conceived, YHVH’s words spoke into being the only begotten son of YHVH (Jn. 1:14)
- Jesus was anointed in the Spirit of YHVH to be witness of same. (See the list of references for the anointing at the end of the introduction in John's Gospel in the Word of YHVH Bible)
The Bible is the foremost resource of doctrine by which to live, and YaHavah is the foremost teacher of Bible doctrine. A person can learn more about life from the Bible than any other book ever written or from any preacher, teacher, life coach, or psychologist, yet each of these do have their purpose.
All Church doctrine should be perfectly aligned with the Bible. Even so, there is an abundance of error not recognized by those who err. CFLM takes to heart the Body's cry for YaHavah's truth and restoration of first century Christian doctrines. Let's strive together to bring Church doctrine back into alignment with the Bible. YaHavah promised to be our teacher, counselor, and protector. BELIEVE IT!
CFLM strives for "One heart and one mind for all in YaHavah and Jesus"
"open your heart to know his great love,
open your mind to know his great wisdom."
Do you love your friends and family?
Tell them about this web site.