The Bible’s Statement of Faith for all Churches
Let the Bible tell the true story of each topic of our faith and
let the Spirit of YaHavah teach his understanding and wisdom for them.
Many denominations use the same or similar words to phrase the doctrines they believe, even though they may have a distinctly different understanding of those words and doctrines. That's why there are so many different Christian denominations. But are they true to the meaning of the word, Christian? Every statement of faith gives personal or group explanations of their doctrines, followed by Bible references. The explanations are always based on the beliefs of a denomination. They often misquote and take scriptures out of context.
This Bible generated universal statement of faith contains full quotes of Bible references for explanation with only a few clarifying statements for commonly misunderstood terms. Clarifications are not associated with any denomination or their statements of faith. Any clear agreement between any other statement and this statement deserves a “praise the Lord.” It is my sincere hope and prayer that believers can soon come together in the unity of YaHavah, who is our beloved Creator and Father of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
And now, the question of Bible doctrine. How many Bible doctrines are there and is there one main doctrine?
There is ONE core Bible doctrine under which all other Bible doctrines are established:
Person of Satan
Person of Jesus
Testing of Doctrine
You, me, and every human in YaHavah's creation is the target of Satan’s deception. Doubt is his primary weapon in breaking, separating, and destroying every concept of unity in the commandments of YaHavah.
He twists every Bible doctrine in every possible way to plant his seeds of doubt and destroy true faith in Jesus and YaHavah. Altering any part of the seven doctrines above invites alterations to every doctrine under them. Consequently, there is not one Bible doctrine that is not altered by the understanding of unsaved humanity. Believing false doctrines blocks any chance of salvation. You cannot have it both ways.
The we in this statement of faith is understood to be all who believe in the truth and witness of the Bible as taught by the Spirit of YHVH. All denominational doctrines should be completely set aside. So listen up as commanded by the Spirit of YaHavah, or more correctly, by YHVH himself.
1 — We Believe in the Living Person of YHVH
- A—We believe there is one living YHVH Elohim, eternally existing, all powerful, all knowing, and ever present.
- (Genesis 1:1) 1—In the beginning Elohim created the heaven and the earth.
- (Jeremiah 23:23-24) 23—[Am] I Elohim at hand, said YHVH, and not Elohim afar off? 24—Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?, said YHVH. Do I not fill heaven and earth?, said YHVH.
- B—We believe the Spirit and YHVH are one person. Person and spirit are synonymous. The human body is but a house for the person or spirit put there by YaHavah at birth. YaHavah breathed life in his likeness (spirit) into the nostrils of Adam and Eve. (See item 3-B)
- (1John 5:7) 7—For there are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, his word, and his Holy Spirit: and these three are one.
- Father, his spoken word, and his Spirit are one and the same. They cannot be separated. Father is witness in heaven.
- John 1:1-5 confirms this to be true.
- (John 1:1-5) 1—In the beginning was the word, and the word was with YHVH Elohim, and the word was YHVH. 2—His word was in the beginning with[in] YHVH. 3—All things were made by (reason of) YHVH and without YHVH was not anything made that was made. 4—In YHVH is his Spirit; and his Spirit is the light of men. 5—And the light (of his Spirit) shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
- (1John 5:8) 8—And there are three that bear witness in earth, Yah’s Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three are one.
- The Spirit of YaHavah, the water of his word, and the blood of Jesus are one (in purpose) as witness on earth. The promises of YaHavah’s spoken word were fulfilled in the outpouring of his own omnipresent Spirit because of the shed blood of Jesus, his only begotten son. Jesus is witness on earth of his Father in heaven.
- C—We believe in the inerrancy of the Bible.
- The original Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired, infallible, and authoritative, word of YHVH. The original language for the Old Testament was Hebrew. Some translations have altered meanings of certain Scriptures to facilitate false doctrines.
- (2Timothy 3:15–17) 14—But you continue in the things which you have learned and have been assured of, knowing of whom you have learned [them]; 15—and that from a child you have known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16—All scripture [is] given by inspiration of YHVH, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17—that the man of YHVH may be perfect, thoroughly furnished to all good works.
- (2Peter 1:16-21) 16—For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17—For he received from YHVH the Father honor and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 18—And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount. 19—We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto you do well that you take heed, as to a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 20—first of all know that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21—For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of YHVH spoke [as they were] moved by the Spirit of YHVH.
- D—We believe in the necessity to love YHVH with all your heart, soul, and strength and to love your neighbor as yourself.
- Love is also trust. Love cannot stand strong without trust. That is why I titled this book, “Trust the Bible and the Spirit.”
- (Romans 15:12) 12—And again, Isaiah said, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.
- (Deuteronomy 6:3-5) 3—Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do [it]; that it may be well with you, and that you may increase mightily, as YHVH Elohim of your fathers has promised you, in the land that flows with milk and honey. 4—Hear, O Israel: YHVH our Elohim [is] one YHVH: 5—and you shall love YHVH your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
- The promised land they were getting ready to enter was filled with idols and false gods. Therefore, Moses reminded them that YHVH their Elohim, is the one and only God of creation and he is above all gods contrived by the imaginations and hands of men.
- (Deuteronomy 13:4) 4—You shall walk after YHVH your Elohim, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and you shall serve him, and cleave to him.
- Notice that Moses always used personal pronouns in reference to YHVH. The pronouns us, we, and our were added to certain Scriptures in Genesis to accommodate the Trinity doctrine. The Word of YHVH Bible returned those verses back to the original meanings. We are to love and honor YaHavah and his truth.
- (Matthew 22:37-40) 37—Jesus said to him, You shall love YHVH your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38—This is the first and great commandment. 39—And the second [is] like to it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40—On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
- (Romans 8:26-28) 26—Likewise Yah’s Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but Yah’s Spirit makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered. 27—And searches the hearts [to] know what [is] the inclination of the soul, because he makes intercession for the saints according to YHVH. 28—And we know that all things work together for good to them that love YHVH, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
- Our human failings cause YaHavah to groan in his Spirit. He searches hearts to know what they believe then speaks to their spirit to call them to himself. He may also send someone to speak his words to them. Then if they still won’t listen, there will come a time when he will turn away.
- (1Corinthians 8:1-3) 1—Now as touching things offered to idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but (agapē) love edifies. 2—And if any man think that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. 3—But if any man love YHVH, the same is known of him.
- E—We believe that YHVH is teacher and comforter of his anointed born-again believers in all circumstances.
- (Psalm 32:8-9) 8—I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go: I will guide you with My eye. 9—Be not as the horse, [or] as the mule, [which] have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, or they will not come near to you.
2 — We Believe the Stigma of Sin Exists
- A—We believe Adam’s sin is perpetuated by fathers.
- Sin came into this world by Adam’s disobedience to YHVH and his penalty of death for that sin is passed on through every father to his offspring, as such, all are sinners and sons of Adam.
- (Genesis 2:16-17) 16 — And YHVH Elohim commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat: 17—but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.
- B—We believe that sin carries a penalty of spiritual death (separation from YHVH).